Friday, July 10, 2009

Holy Crap

About now is the time when I start to totally freak out. I mean we have less than 2 months before he leaves. And I ask myself.....WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?? Ok ok...yes this is what was best for our family financially but it doesn't mean it makes it any easier knowing that he'll be leaving us for months at a time. Knowing all the things he will miss. The fact he'll be down under the water for who knows how long.........ugh. I just wanna cry THINKING about it!

Under it all though I know we'll survive. I know we'll endure through it and come out stronger in the end. And I'm proud of his job and what he does. In the mean time I'm banning myself from YouTube. There are way to many videos on there. Dedication videos to sailors and soldiers on deployment. Video's of their kids saying how much they miss their mothers and fathers. Ok, I'll stop now.

I'm not promising there wont' be more sad blogs though. Hmmm...you may just be lucky to really feel those heart felt feelings!!!

No comments:


Number of Visitors