Sunday, July 11, 2010

My New Obsession

I recently had the opportunity to invest in an embroidery machine and man am I so glad I did!! Now I really want to get a serger just to complete my process but that will have to wait a bit. I need to sell off some more projects to pay off the embroidery machine investment first. Anyways, I've been finding all sorts of things to personalize. My very first one I can't post just yet cause I don't want them to see it before it arrives in the mail. A bit of a surprise if you will. So these are a couple other things I've done today.

First, this morning I did Baby Girl's lovie.

Photobucket



Then I made this bag for a friend of ours. It's a memory bag for keepsakes from the little girl they lost.

Photobucket

Then on to burp clothes. These are flannel on each side with a prefold diaper in the middle for obsorbancy. Turned out quite cute I must say!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Hmmm....so what else can I do??? LOL Right now I'm limited to just a few things. There are some designs built in but I'm still thinking on how to use them. I do have some others that I bought, like Ballerina's, firetrucks, stick people, etc that I'll be able to use. I'm just waiting on a memory card that I need in order to get them from my computer to the machine. Hopefully this week!

2 comments:

MommieVentures said...

Those are so awesome! Great job!

Sapphire Mommy said...

Thank you! And if you know of anyone looking for customized items please let me know!


Number of Visitors