Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Savings

Yet again I was on the hunt for great deals and found some awesome ones at our Super Kmart. This week they are doubling coupons up to and including $2. Most of mine in tha tvalue are for shampoo, bodywash, razors, etc. All things that are non-parishable and I love to stock up on. So I headed over and walked out with all this.

Photobucket

3 Suave body washes
3 Suave kids shampoo/conditioner
2 Dove body washes
1 contact solution
1 lysol disinfectent spray
1 venus refillable razor
1 daisy 4 pack razors
1 twin pack glade warmer
1 glade twin pack warmer refill
2 packs glade scented oil refills
4 greeting cards
Total spent. $27.14.
J
ust one of those dove body washes is regular 8.99!!! At regular price that would be more than half of what I actually spent after discounts. Can't beat those savings! I've got another big one I'm going to try and score on this week. Harris Teeter is tripling coupons up to and including $.99. I've been scouting the forums and looks like I could score a decent number of things for free. I'll post after that to let ya know how it goes!
I love getting things for cheap or free but we definitely need to reevaluate our storage system. I have shelves in our laundry room packed full of stuff. Our deep freezer and regular freezer are packed to the max and our pantry is a tight fit too. Even Toots closet is packed after our major deal on diapers! I think before long we'll just have stuff spilling out of every corner. I so wish we had a room like my friend Heidi does with those awesome shelf units for canned goods. Maybe I could convince Mr. X to give up his game room??? LOL

No comments:


Number of Visitors