Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pound for Pound Challenge

Photobucket


It's that time of year again, we're all (well most of us) making resolutions for various things. A lot of them involve in some way either losing weight or getting in shape or eating better. For me, I didn't make a resolution about it but I do have a goal to try to lose the rest of this baby weight. I did it in 2007 before I got pregnant with Toots, losing an awesome 40lbs! I know I can do it again. I came across the Pound for Pound challenge on another blog and thought what a GREAT IDEA!! I can lose weight and at the same time money will be donated to help feed the hungry. For every pound lost they will donate $.10 to Feeding America which is equal to a pound of food! Go HERE for more details and to make your on pledge for the challenge.

No comments:


Number of Visitors