Thursday, April 16, 2009

Changing Careers

Yup it's official. I am back in school as of this fall...2009. And I'm not going for the Business management that I was in before. Way back in the day before I had Monkey I was pre-med but backed out because it was too time consuming as a single parent. I've been doing insurance for going on 10 years now and although I'm good at my job and for the most part enjoy it, I don't LOVE it. So I've decided to go back towards the medical field but of course being a doctor is out. Just not feasible. So I'm going to work towards getting into the nursing program. And I'm closer than I thought! I have 5 classes to finish before I can apply. Needless to say it should be interesting to see how things go!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I think it's awesome to follow your dream! It's crazy getting back in school but in the end it's sooo worth it! Good Luck!


Number of Visitors