Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Shirt

Following the idea of the bandana shirt I did yesterday I did this one today. It's not made of bandana material. I never made it out to get more of that. So I just used a square piece of fabric I already had on hand. Mr. X even contributed to the design of it. Honestly, I think it turned out adorable and while he's not a fan of the print I think it's perfect for a little girl in the summer. Again, Monkey was more than happy to model for you!
Front
Back
I did a double stitching around the edges just to give it something extra. The ribbon across the middle is sewn on to make sure it stays in place. The one around the neck is not to allow for adjustment and tightening the neck part if needed. so what do you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!!


Number of Visitors