Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Target Deal

target Pictures, Images and Photos


Went over to Target cause I heard they had some gift card deals and I had a few coupons to use up. Picked up the following:

4 cans Glad spray-had 2 B1G1 coupons
1 bottle Renuzit- $1 off
2 Jumbo packs Huggies- 2/$3 off coupons
1 32count Scott toilet paper -$1off

Total before coupons $32.09
Coupons $10 total off
Had $10 giftcard I got from Visa rewards

Total out of pocket $12.09 + tax
Also received $5 gift card from huggies/scott tissue deal (buy 3 get $5) so really my expense was $7.09. Not bad don't ya think!!

1 comment:

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

wow thats crazy! Those are some serious savings...wish I had time to do all that couponing.
We did get the Wii fit w/balance board too. I bought a snowboarding game thats kickin my butt! You are welcome to come over any time and hang with us!
Dawn


Number of Visitors