Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 days and 17lbs

Baby E is not quite 2 weeks old and I finally ventured onto the scale at home. I'm now 1lb under my starting preggo weight! Yea!! Granted, this soon weight isn't really an indicator since muscle weighs more than fat. I still have the pudgy belly that will slowly firm back up. Well as much as it can after 2 kids and some serious weight gain over the years. I'm thankful though that I lost so much last summer before getting preggo with E. That helps I'm sure. Not to mention...it's so true that nursing helps with weight loss. It has to be. Considering how much I can eat in a day...I can put any guy to shame. I'm trying to be conscious of eating things high in protein and not eat only junk food. I need the calories though so it all works out. Ending on a good note...I can comfortably wear my pre-preggo jeans and shorts. Well some of them. Sure beats wearing maternity stuff still!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Still here with all my hair.... said...

That's AWESOME! All my weight is in my hips and thighs, and butt. I don't lose it so easy!

Keep up the good work!

Robyn said...

Well, I always heard that you loose your last 1 lbs when you stop nursing. You look great too! :)


Number of Visitors