Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 Years Ago Today

Time for me to do a look back over the years as my oldest baby turns 5 today!! I can remember when she was born, thinking ahead to this moment, wondering what she would be like and how it would be. Trust me, it's never what you think it might be! I of course imagined this sweet little girl who listened to everything I said and never talked back. I got a sweet girl who is very loving, especially to her brother, but she can talk back with the best of them! Wonder where she got that from. I still love her though. What I could have never imagined is how my life would change when she arrived. Gone were the days of wondering from job to job and home to home. In a way...she saved me. She made me grow up at the ripe old age of 23. Although I may regret the circumstances surrounding her conception...I could never regret having her. She's my baby girl, my monkey. The one who drives me batty but can still melt my heart.



Anyways, photo's from the last 5 years....



A few days old

Photobucket



1 year old
Photobucket

2 Years Old
Photobucket

3 Years Old
Photobucket

4 Years Old
Photobucket

5 years old
Photobucket



And here is a cute video of her reading if your interested. Just click HERE to view it.

1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

I love this girl. Love her. Adore her. I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is just stunningly beautiful! Happy Birthday, J!


Number of Visitors