Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten

About an hour ago J headed off on the bus for her 1st day of Kindergarten. **Sigh** I can't believe it's here already. She was so excited too. Waking up at 6am ready to eat and get dressed. I wasn't quite that ready considering it was still almost 3 hours before the bus would be here. I know I should enjoy this eagerness to get up and get ready while I can, but then hearing "Is it time yet?" every 5 minutes gets to a mom who isn't quite ready too. I was definitely the one dragging my feet this morning. So here are some photo's of my "baby" heading off to school. I can't believe how big she is!

Say Cheese!!

Photobucket

Showing off her Backpack
Photobucket

Heading to the bus and showing off her bus tag
Photobucket


1 comment:

Robyn said...

At least she wants to go to school! I wonder how long that excitement will last? :)


Number of Visitors