Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holy Acrobatic Baby

This got posted on our local playgroup to which several people immediately screamed child abuse and how could he! Hmmm....what do you think?



Personally I think it's pretty cool. The guy has got to have some sort of acrobatic or similar training to be able to do all that. And the child has obviously done it a multitude of times and enjoys it as he was smiling and laughing at the time. For those worried about injury to the child yes, I'm sure something could happen if he dropped him but that can happen regardless. I dropped Monkey when she was 5 months old (we really tripped and fell) and she had a crack in her skull from it. Thankfully it was before the thing fused so all is good. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting and I haven't blogged in awhile.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Yeah... I dunno.... I heard somewhere (and I don't know if it's true) that since babies bones are not solid, swinging them like that is not safe... Easy to dislocate limbs... It looks cool though. Nothing I would ever do to my kid! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Girl! I was completely mortified watching this video! That poor kid! Yes i think child abuse myself, I hope someone saw this and reported this guy!


Number of Visitors