Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blah

At this point in pregnancy most women are posting photo's of their nursery's or what they have gotten done with it. I mean, we're 7 weeks out from full term and 10 weeks left till the official due date. Since we haven't moved to the new house yet I figured i'd post a pic or two of babies E's closet. yes, he has a closet in the apartment and everything we have for him is crammed inside. Well, except the carseat, glider/ottoman and pack n play. So check it out.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Yes, that is stuff packed floor to shelf and then everything on the shelf ot the right. I think we have enough diapers to last a little bit at first although I should probably look into some wipes. Other than that we seriously have everything we really need to start out. Even crazier is this is not it. There is a package at the office from a friend which is the bundle me for the stroller/carseat. And then there are like 5 people at work who all say they have gifts that I'll get tomorrow or Monday. Not to mention what ever random things we pick up ourselves between now and then. I must say there is certainly more stuff than when i had J. This kiddo certainly is not doing with out!

No comments:


Number of Visitors