Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doing the Math

So I was talking to Jenn H yesterday yet again about how I am so over being pregnant. I'm past the point of even enjoying this anymore, I just want to wake up and it all be over with. At not quite 33 weeks I'm sure thats not likely to happen, and honestly I really hope not b/c we want our little guy here healthy and strong. yes, that was a double standard I just said there but I don't care. Anyways, I had made the comment about how it just seemed like it's been so much longer this go around when compared to J and when we do the math....it has!! Here is how....

I didn't even find out I was preggo with J until very near to 12 weeks. She was born at 37 weeks which means that I was knowingly pregnant for 25 weeks.

With this one I found out at 4 weeks and am currently 32/33 weeks with at least 4 more weeks to go. That means knowing for a minimum of 29 weeks already. I'm not even at the end yet and I've already gone through a whole extra month. Hey, it's the way I look at it anyways!

So ya, I'm totally over it. The back and hip pain....unable to get comfortable...unable to sleep b/c the heartburn gets so bad I can't lay down. Ya...who wouldn't be over it. All I can do is beg for someone to please let the next few weeks fly by!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

well a lesson for next time... if you suspect you are pregnant... hold off on peeing on that stick! LOL! He'll be here before you know it! Then you'll look back on this blog and wonder what you were complaining about! :)


Number of Visitors