Monday, June 30, 2008

10 year Reunion

I'm sure for a lot of people coming up to your 10 year reunion really isn't that big of a deal. Honestly, it really isn't. If you go your just going to find out who got hitched, who didn't, who had 10 kids, who hasn't had any....etc.

This year is my 10 year reunion (Go Archers!!) and I don't really have a choice if I can go or not because it's planned for August 15-17th. Considering I turn 37weeks on August 18th I'm seriously doubt my doctor would ever approve of making a 12hr drive each way for a weekend event. So sadly I must miss it. And honestly, it is sorta sad to me. Thanks to the sites like myspace i've actually been able to get in touch with people I went to school with. I just haven't been able to see most of them again since we are spread all over teh country. It would have been awesome to get together and see everyone and all that jazz.

Oh well...there is always the 20 year right??

No comments:


Number of Visitors