Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can't Wait!!

The Other Boleyn Girl is now out on DVD and available on my netflix account. yea!!! I just sent back a couple movies and as long as there isn't a huge rush for the movie I should have it for this weekend. So that means on Saturday I'll be wearing J out at the pool so she crashes hard that night and I can watch my movie uninterrupted while X is out playing his D&D game. Woohoo!!!

"Director Justin Chadwick's opulent historical drama stars Natalie Portman as Anne Boleyn and Scarlett Johansson as her sister, Mary -- beautiful, ambitious sisters vying for the heart of powerful but intemperate King Henry VIII (Eric Bana). Though both women are the monarch's mistresses, only one can become his queen consort -- but at what cost? The supporting cast includes Kristin Scott Thomas and Jim Sturgess."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie. Haha. Haven't read the book yet though. Are you guys still interested in Pampered Chef stuff? I am having a party on Saturday @ 11am. I don't remeber if I told you or not.

Robyn said...

Ah yes, it is a great movie! Different from the book, but still good! :)

Are you enjoying having Netflix back?? What'd you think of the movie??


Number of Visitors