Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Project

Since I can't decorate for baby E yet since we're pending a big move I had to find something else to do with my time that was baby related and might satisfy that baby mania....at least temporarily. So i decided to make him a blanket. J has a beautiful pink crochet blanket that my best friends mom made. She loves it but I had to put it up since she likes to pick fuzz and stick it up her nose. So it's been put away until she outgrows that phase. I was thinking though that it would be nice for baby E to have a nice blue blanket that he could grow up with. So here is where I'm at. 4 days later and 2 things of yarn.....any guesses how long it will take and how much more yarn??


Photobucket


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Nice! I can't crochet, so I have no clue how long it will take you. I made that nice cross stitch for Caleb and I'm not even finished with Alec's... LOL! I told Marcus I would have to start he 3rd blanket as soon as I'm done with the 2nd one!


Number of Visitors