Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Belly Battle

Now that Toots is almost 3 months old I have been thinking it's about time to really start focusing on losing the rest of my "baby weight". I paraphrase that cause we all know it aint all baby weight. Anyone who gets preggo around the holidays is dealing with a bit more than that. I think I had gained about 10lbs when I found out we were expecting and that was only about 4 weeks into it. Recently I found something called the Flat Belly Diet and after taking a look at it I think I'd like to try it out. It focuses on loosing in that specific area, the belly, which is my biggest issue after the kiddos. It also focuses on certain groups of foods containing healthy fats (MUFA's), one in particular being Dark Chocolate which is my favorite!! It also includes things like olive oil which we have converted to, and peanut butter which I like for the protein. I figure since we recently started cooking more from home that this might be a great way to incorporate some of those healthy fats into our diet. And since it looks pretty easy I'm sure I could get X in on it with out him even realizing it!! So we'll see what happens. If I get the invite to participate in the program I'll be blogging about how it goes so anyone who reads can see for themselves how it works. Keeping fingers crossed!! You can check it out below if your interested too!


Fbd

Post?slot_id=



1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

Let me know how it goes! I tried it and it didn't work for me, but maybe I focused on the dark chocolate a little too much. :P


Number of Visitors