Sunday, November 16, 2008

Score!!!

I think this has got to be all time best deal scored. I don't think I'll ever be able to top this one. LOL What could it possibly be you ask?



This

Photobucket

That my friends in the Britax Marathon convertible carseat. Holds kiddo's up to 65lbs. Normal retail is $279.99. Yes, you read that right. People actually pay $280 for a carseat. And thats BEFORE taxes and shipping. Now you must be thinking I'm crazy enough to pay that much as well. I know I know...You can't put a price on your kids safety. I don't do that but I do know there are safe options that cost a heck of a lot less. Anyways....whats the big deal??? I DID get that carseat. But I DIDN'T pay $280. I paid............. $90.28. FOR TWO!!!

Ok you can applaude me now! LOL

1 comment:

Still here with all my hair.... said...

i guess we get a big fat FAIL for that, LOL.


Number of Visitors