Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy Busy!

We are going to have a jam packed fun filled weekend! First my good friend Jennifer and her son are coming up to visit. We haven't seen them in like a year so it's a long over due visit. So happy they will be able to make it!! Saturday morning/afternoon we are taking the kiddo's to a fall festival that my mom's group is hosting. The kids get to dress up, play games, trunk or treat, etc. Should be fun! Either tomorrow night or Saturday night I think we'll hit the Greek Festival going on near our house. The food sounds yummy, is reasonably priced, and admission is free. I think the kids would enjoy it too. On Sunday we're heading to another playgroup event to decorate cookies with the kiddos. Needless to say we have plenty to do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! When are you guys going to the Greek Festival? Maybe we can meet up? I have been waiting all year for this! I love the desserts!

Sapphire Mommy said...

I really think we're going to end up going Saturday night. it would be cool to meet up! and our house is like a mile away so you could meet us here and then we all go up together if ya wanted.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let me know about what time. It will probably take us 30 minutes to get up there. You know we are just going for the desserts! LOL!

Sapphire Mommy said...

i think we're going to go up about 5:30 or 6 to be honest. I need to double check with X for sure. I'll text ya tomorrow and send ya our address.


Number of Visitors