Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sweet Sleep

I'm probably jinxing myself but Toots actually slept in his crib last night! Totally unintentional on my part. During the day I've been trying to put him to sleep in there and at night in the pack n play next to our bed. Last night I laid him down about 8pm in teh crib thinking he would wake up about 10pm to eat like normal. I laid down on the couch with X and promptly passed out. At some point X went to bed but Toots didn't get me up till around 2:30am to eat. After I fed him I put him back to sleep in the crib where he slept until almost 7:30am. I would absolutely love it if we could get into that routine every night. Course I would need to make a point of getting to bed earlier but on that schedule i could get much needed sleep. In addition I'd have time to get up and get ready for work in the morning before having to get the two of them up and ready as well. One can hope right??? I have to say it was nice not having him right next to the bed where we could hear every sound he made. In the crib I could hear him actually cry on the monitor bu tnot every single grunt and groan. I'm sure X is now going to insist he sleep in the crib EVERY night. We'll see though.

No comments:


Number of Visitors