Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Day Down

It didn't go bad at all. A lot better than I anticipated actually. I went last night and set up the pack n play and a few other things so I wouldn't have to worry about it today. Especially since I knew I would be runnign late already because of what time Monkey's bus gets here in the morning. Sorry, I'm not paying someone to watch her for 15minutes in the morning. We'll just call it even with all the extra hours I've put in over the last 6 years. Anyways, got in and Toots slept most the morning. I wrapped him up in the Moby and he was perfectly content to sleep on me. I was able to get a lot done, to the point I'm not sure what I'll have to do tomorrow. Surf the net?? LOL Over all though it really was easy. He only got fussy really once when I changed his diaper but thats cause he still wanted to eat more and I was taking too long. I asked my coworkers at the end of the day if they had been bothered at all and they said no. If every day goes like this then we should have no issues! Yea! I do still want to look into getting the Ergo carrier. At $100 though it's an investment that will have to wait a couple weeks when I'm getting a paycheck again. It really is worth every penny though. Shh....just don't tell X how much that sucker costs!!

No comments:


Number of Visitors