Monday, August 25, 2008

38 Weeks

This has to end eventually right?? i feel like all I do anymore is complain. Now though.....I don't even think the strongest man or woman could survive with out complaining. Yes, you go with only a short amount of sleep b/c you were kept up all night going to the bathroom or batteling pains in your crotch. You wouldn't be a happy camper either.

On the flip side my appointment has been moved from Wednesday afternoon to tomorrow morning. So hopefully we'll find out sooner if we can get this show on the road and over with. Even to the point of thinking even if they schedule me to induce next Tuesday...J's first day of Kindergarten, then we'll deal with it. Selfish I know but physically, mentally, and emotionally I don't think I can take much more.


Photobucket




No comments:


Number of Visitors