Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally!

So after my blog about getting nervous earlier guess what I did! Came home tonight, made dinner, then immediately went to work on his room. Little over 2 hours later and it's finished. Check it out!

The overstuffed closet...you can't even see the packed full shelf of diapers at the top!


Photobucket


The crib view. I'll probably put the comforter up on the wall behind the crib, just gotta find some clips to do it with.


Photobucket


The glider that I recovered! There is a changing table that will go where the carseat is sitting on the floor as soon as I can get over to pick it up.


Photobucket
We didn't do any of the painting or anything. The previous owners had a little boy and had already had it blue. Thankfully they didn't pain over it or anything cause it saved us the trouble of having to do that part!

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

So cute! And I love how it is already painted - perfect! Now you can relax and stop being such a pain in the butt. :P Just kidding!

Robyn said...

Awesome! Looks like you are all set to go! :)


Number of Visitors