Sunday, August 31, 2008

39 Weeks

I wasn't supposed to make it this far. I was supposed to be lucky if I made it past 37 weeks. YA RIGHT. Here I sit 2 weeks later.....and still carting a newborn in my belly. I have no doubt he is at least as big as J was at birth which is fine. Hopefully not much more than that though. It's wierd how the movement feels at this point too. I feel more of the nobby knees and heels than anything else. Ever watched a foot just slide across the belly? It's kinda freaky. Course, he gets camera shy if I try to video it so you'll just have to take my word on it. Thankfully, only 2 more days to get through after this before we get to go to the hospital. Can you see me jumping up and down here? No? Your right I'm not but if I could I would! Here's proof of the belly at 39 weeks....


Photobucket


And if your even remotely curious as to all teh official stuff, here's some info about being 39 weeks. I especially love the mini watermelon part. Just the image I need when facing labor/delivery in the next couple days.

"How your baby's growing:Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath."


Photobucket


No comments:


Number of Visitors