Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh Give Me A Break

Seriously....40 weeks of being miserable in one way or another isn't enough. Now I have to add the most horrid head cold I have ever experienced. Anyone ever noticed how being preggo amplifies EVERYTHING. This is where I cry and wail ya know. It's not bad enough that the last few weeks where we're already on edge, constantly wondering "Is this it?". We endure weekly appointments not always hearing what we hope to hear and leaving feeling either utter disappointment or failure. In my case, on top of ALL that I have to end up with a head cold. And not just a regular, I feel stuffy, head cold. I think my head is going to explode and fall off. And man did it hit quick. I felt totally fine all day yesterday. Anyone who saw me is probably thinking...no way, you were just fine! Oh no! After the appointment we headed home and even made a stop at walmart looking for something we need. Got home and then with in an hour of being home felt like I had the worst cold in the world. The head is so congested it feels like it really will explode. At the same time my nose is like a broken faucet that won't stop dripping. I've given up on using tissue to blow it, it just doesn't work. I gotta go for the heavy duty stuff like paper towels. My eyes hurt and my head is throbbing from the pressure. My throat is so dry and scratch it hurts to talk or even swallow. And my body just aches in even more places than before. I think even my skin feels tinkly and kinda sore. So sleeping last night was pretty impossible. I kept moving from the couch to the bed trying to get comfortable and able to breath. What a joke. What a horrible mean joke!

Ok, I'll stop complaining now.

No comments:


Number of Visitors