Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ugh my Back

I really think this little guy has moved way down b/c the last couple days I've been having some pretty bad back pain. Plus teh more frequent trips to the bathroom are a clue! Back to my back issue....ya it's bad. I spent like 45 minutes in the shower last night just letting the hot water hit it trying to help and it didn't. Today the same thing. It's like a pinching right in the small of my back and it doesn't matter what I'm doing. On top of that when he moves I get a sharp pain in my right hip. Feels like something pinching there too. Seriously.....I'm DONE. Have I mentioned that before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the baby is pressing on a nerve in your back. That happened with me the last week and a half that I was preggers with Seth and it sucked. Orrrr, maybe you're having back labor!!


Number of Visitors